OUR VIDEO CONFERENCING AND WEBCASTING PROCESS
We’re seeing all organizations increase the use of video conferencing and webcasting because it’s known to contribute to:
- Savings in time and money once spent on travel for in-person meetings.
- Increased opportunities to connect and collaborate face-to-face with staff, customers, and business partners throughout the world.
- Maintanainance of connectivity with a geographically dispersed workforce
- Better results in efforts toward meeting green initiatives.
- Decreased operating interruptions due to weather or travel.
Our certified team is trained in the latest video conferencing technologies, which enables us to fully integrate this tool into new or existing systems. Our product offerings range from desktop solutions to fully immersive telepresence systems, allowing us to meet the budget and experiential requirements of any organization.
Webcasting allows for efficiencies in recording, archiving, managing and distributing of multimedia content and ultimately helps organization improve the internal reach of their communications. We not only integrate these systems but also help train our clients to use the technology. These solutions enable organizations to deliver transparent, professional presentations that incorporate audio, video and data content. Our systems also allow for the secure storage and management of recorded presentations and even provide tools for measuring effectiveness of the delivered message. Typical applications include:
- Executive broadcasts
- All-hands meetings
- New hire training and orientation
- Workforce development
- Certification training and course tracking
- Event capture and archival