Career Opportunities at CEAVCO
At CEAVCO, we offer the opportunity to become a part of an industry-respected team with recognized and awarded expertise. Our owners and management provide direction and education to all members of our staff and we offer training opportunities to further enhance our team. We value the specialties each individual brings to the team and through a collaborative environment, offer combined expertise to best address and serve the needs of our clients. CEAVCO offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, paid-time for vacation and holidays, 401K plan and more.
Freelance and Contractor Opportunities
To be added to our list of Freelance and Contractor contacts, please check our qualifications list and submit your information to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
CEAVCO Audio Visual seeks an Account Executive to solicit new customers and support assigned existing accounts. Experience in rental and staging event management is a must. This position requires the skill to write proposals and present them professionally and competently. Driving record must be acceptable to our insurance company. In addition, candidates must be able to inspire confidence in our ability to add value to customer projects and engender trust to build profitable client relationships. The Account Executive will report to the Director of Rental and Staging who will receive regular reports of activities and work with the Account Executive to create a successful sales plan. For consideration, please send resume to: email@example.com EOE
Position Overview: This position is responsible for the video production of live event projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform site surveys and assist with proposal preparation
- Review show orders with account executives and make equipment selection recommendations to ensure the proper equipment is prearranged for the event
- Remain up-to-date with new technology and trends to recommend new equipment purchases and changes to work flow
- Set up, operate and provide engineering in a “live” show environment
- Interface with sales, clients and production team to ensure events are flawless
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge in SD and HD video switching, cameras, analog digital media content management, signal processing, system design, high resolution switching, multi-screen displays including blending, warping and image manipulation
- Must be able to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Extensive multi discipline set-up, operation and engineering experience
- Must communicate effectively and develop effective working relations with employees, clients and vendors
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Willingness to travel and work a flexible schedule-nights/weekends
If you meet these requirements, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only resumes sent to this email address can be considered. EOE