Career Opportunities at CEAVCO
At CEAVCO, we offer the opportunity to become a part of an industry-respected team with recognized and awarded expertise. Our owners and management provide direction and education to all members of our staff and we offer training opportunities to further enhance our team. We value the specialties each individual brings to the team and through a collaborative environment, offer combined expertise to best address and serve the needs of our clients. CEAVCO offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, paid-time for vacation and holidays, 401K plan and more.
Freelance and Contractor Opportunities
To be added to our list of Freelance and Contractor contacts, please check our qualifications list and submit your information to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
Rental & Staging Account Executive
CEAVCO’s Rental & Staging division seeks an Account Executive to solicit new customers and support assigned existing accounts. Experience in rental and staging event management is a must.
This position requires the skill to write proposals and present them professionally and competently. Driving record must be acceptable to our insurance company. In addition, candidates must be able to inspire confidence in our ability to add value to customer projects and engender trust to build profitable client relationships.
The Account Executive will report to the Director of Rental and Staging who will receive regular reports of activities and work with the Account Executive to create a successful sales plan.
For consideration, please send resume to: email@example.com
Creative Services Manager
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for coordinating the creation of still and motion graphics for CEAVCO shows, company marketing materials and other in house projects. This role serves as a liaison between CEAVCO’s team and freelance still/motion graphic designers. In addition the Creative Services Manager is in charge of creating and maintaining a tape and digital media archive of past and current CEAVCO media, content and photos.
Experience & Requirements
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in video and photographic creation
- Acceptable driving record for CEAVCO’s insurance carrier
Coordinate Date-to-Day Operations
- Organize and prioritize incoming and outgoing projects
- Coordinate daily work flow of projects
- Work direct with client to ensure their project is on par with expectations and is progressing according to schedule.
- Ensure content is produced according to playback destination / playback device specs on all show related creative services projects
- Ensure quality of creative service products provided by CEAVCO personnel and freelance technicians
- Schedule projects using in house and freelance personnel
- Notify account representatives and production managers of any problems or changes to projects
- Maintain and update creative services equipment
- Work with production manager and client to create and produce content for CEAVCO shows
- Create and maintain CEAVCO marketing material
- Facilitate the creation of miscellaneous in-house graphics
Creative Freelance Liaison:
- Function as a point of contact between production managers and freelance graphic artists
- Create guidelines and expectations for freelance labor on CEAVCO creative service projects
- Ensure content is produced according to playback destination / playback device specs on all projects
- Assure quality of service of freelance labor and provide quality control for all freelance projects
- Ensure that project deadlines are met following established department procedures
- Create and maintain a database of suitable freelancers
- Create and ensure that proper labes are sent into the field with tapes for shows
- Ensure that record decks are clearly labed with CEAVCO record media standard operating procedures
- Work with production managers to collect media from every show and ensure that the client received the content they needed
- Label and archive footage collected
- Maintain a log of content in archive and ensure the log is accessible
Additional Assignments as Needed
- Strong computer skills in digital non-linear video editing and photo editing software including but not limited to Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Proficiency with both PC and Mac computers
- Knowledge of audio and video equipment encountered in the creative services and show environments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage contractors
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the creative service workflow
If you meet these requirements, please send your resume via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Only resumes sent directly to this email address can be considered.